- mirikalj said: I can imagine though, I’d have my doubts about a language study as well. >__<; There’s not much I can say as support either.
Yeah. n_n And going to Japan for a job won’t help much either because the reality is that it’s really really difficult to get a job in Japan as a foreigner.
- But I feel so stupid since I already said that that’s want I was going to do and I’m already looking for a place to stay in Maastricht. But on the other side I don’t feel like I should do it because I’m doubting.
- And then on the other hand I don’t know what I want to do if I won’t do Japanese.
Maybe I should just not study Japanese and stay where I am.
What’s the use of such a study anyway.
Sure Japan and Japanese is nice but it will cost me a shitload of money and when I’m done I won’t even be certain of a job which involves Japanese.
bad social habits i have
- not smiling
- trailing off
- crossing my arms
- looking angry even though im not angry
- the fact i cant even socialize
- the fact im me