BUCK-TICK 「ミウ」Wishing with the torn off wings, that person flaps Like a dreamer swallowtail butterfly, the garden blooming out of season Wishing with the broken lies, that person flaps Like a dreamer swallowtail butterfly, the garden blooming out of season
leonhartts said: DID ANYBODY SAY PRIVAATRECHT
But I have to leave in an half hour and I’m stressing out holy shit although I’m almost done. 8 |
mirikalj said: Same. I just finished my weekly internship thing… the deadline would’ve been in an hour. XD
I still haven’t finished my shit and I have to leave in an hour and I still need to read something about ‘privaat recht’ lol nope.
I always manage to finish it right before I leave somehow but I’m an idiot. XD
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? no
- where is your next vacation? England I guess.
- who do you think reads these? Someone who is procrastinating like I am.
- so you have a calendar in your room? No
- what’s your plan for the day? It’s evening. The plan was to sit outside and read a book and after that do some homework and some cleaning. I did the cleaning and read a book but no homework.
- are you reading any books right now? I’m about to start ”Dark Matter” by Michelle Paver.
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? No.
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Nope.
- do you chew your pens and pencils? Nooo
- what is your “song of the week”? idk
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure.
- do you still watch cartoons? South Park and anime yes.
- what do you drink with dinner? Sometimes.
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? I don’t eat chicken.
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? Sushi, pizza.
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A long long time ago.
- can you change the oil on a car? I don’t even have a drivers licence so no.
- what is your usual bedtime? I want it to be 11 during school days but eh.
- are you lazy? yessssss
- afraid of heights? Not really?
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? An argeologist, a singer, a fashion designer, a teacher. lol.
- hot tea or cold tea: I like both.
- tea or coffee? tea
- favorite kind of cookie? ”Bastogne” cookies or ”stroopwafels”
- can you swim well? um, I have 2 swimming diplomas but idk I can swim but thats it.
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
- who do you want to see right now? No one in particular.
you’re currently witnessing a fine piece of procrastination